Full Stack Developer - Tech Lead
The American TECH Company Code-Room has opened a new office in Kiev and is looking for new employees. There is a convenient place to work (in the center of Kiev), financial stability and career growth, a friendly atmosphere and the opportunity to develop.
If you are interested in expanding or continuing your career, we want to hear from you.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in building applications in ReactJS and developing web applications experience
- Solid understanding of ES6 standards
- Hands-on web development experience: XML, JSON, HTML5, CSS, Ajax etc.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks, specially Laravel
- Minimum 3 years of experience in PHP and API building
- At least 2 years of experience in creating large scale databases in MySQL/MariaDB or PostgreSQL
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Desired Experience with load testing and load generator tools
- Strong understanding in REST API
- Experience in Microservice Architecture pattern
- Understanding in application security
- Agile / Scrum methodology
- Must be passionate, self-driven and resourceful, creative problem solvers with can-do attitude
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Professional and career growth and development within the fast-growing company
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly management, professional and cooperative team atmosphere
- Interesting, challenging tasks
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Take ownership of components and be responsible for the sub systems right from design, code, testing, integration, to deployment, and further enhancements.
- Generate Restful Services specifications and coordinate with other development teams for implementation
- Delivery of all assigned tasks on time
- Report status, intimate any risks identified with the task delivery to team lead
This is an on-site position.
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
Engineering, Information Technology